Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tomorrow's the Day!

It's finally here! The night before my surgery. I can't believe it's actually happening! :) I am feeling a variety of different things right now... anxious, nervous, excited, hungry, scared, thrilled. Ha ha Just another Sunday night! ;)

Today is just clear liquids for me. And no, unfortunately, vodka does not count. Something about empty calories and all. Blah, blah, blah. After midnight it's nothing at all... not even water. Am I hungry? Sure. But, it's a small sacrifice on this journey, and it will all be worth it in the end!

I still have to pack for the hospital, but am enjoying a few episodes of Ghost Whisperer first. Thanks to Blockbuster online, via mail, Sarah and I are working our way through the series. Just started season 3. It's like crack, it's so addicting.

Since this is my last night pre-Band, here are some recent pictures of me...

Most recent, taken 1/15/2011 (Maria's baby shower):

Taken August 2010 (NJLA Patient Cocktail Party):

Taken April 2010 (Denim Day @ Oasis):

Oh boy... I can't wait to start posting new pics, post-Band!

I'm so anxious, I wonder if I'll actually be able to sleep tonight. My plan is to sleep as late as possible tomorrow morning, in hopes it will stave off any hunger/thirst I'll feel.

Well, I'm off like a prom dress! Ha ha I have faith that all will go well tomorrow and I'll catch you all on the flip-side. Much love! :)

P.S. Happy Birthday to my "Godson" Devin who turns 9 years old today. I haven't seen him in years, but "Aunt" Valerie misses you all the time, Dev. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment