Friday, February 4, 2011

Bated Breath!

Went to get my blood-work re-taken this morning to check on my WBC count after the week of antibiotics... I am so anxiously waiting for the results, as this will determine for sure if I can go ahead w/ the surgery on Monday. Ahhhh! So nerve-wracking! LOL

Not much has been going on the past couple of days. I've been having "dinner" (protein shake & broth for me) w/ Sharon, Erick & John this whole week. It's been a lot of fun and a nice distraction from things. The week has actually flown by, when I was afraid it would drag.

Went to a support group for Dr. V's office last night, which was nice, and then went downstairs to the seminar they were holding and waited for Sharon to be done. All the doctors were there, and they are all so nice and wonderful! I can't reiterate this enough. :)

Well, I'm off to pack some more things I will need post-op, as well as work on some thank yous.

I'll let you know as soon as I find out about my results from blood-work this morning! Please pray that my numbers fall w/in the "normal" range so I can have the surgery on Monday! I don't want to feel hungry anymore, and this liquid diet, pre-op, is not the most filling, ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment