Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back at Home

Well, I packed up my life at my recovery base, and came back home this afternoon. I didn't realize how much stuff I actually had over there... I really moved in for the week! lol Sarah's been home since I got back. We've already watched 2 movies together. It's nice to have some time alone w/ my sissy. We saw The Romantics (which I really like a lot, and loved the music even more! Can't find the soundtrack online anywhere though... Can anyone help me?) and Going the Distance (also good and kinda funny).

I'm in a lot less pain today! Yesterday, was kind of a bad day. My throat felt raw, the whole right side of my abdomen was in pain and, unfortunately, constipation found me. Sorry, but that's just how it was. I was also feeling hungry. Friday night, around 11pm, I felt hungry for the first time, and super anxious for some reason too. I really wanted to smoke a cigarette, but John was a good friend, and didn't let me falter. I was upset at the moment, but grateful the next morning! I just made myself an extra protein shake and walked around the apartment a bit. It helped get me through the moment. Today is much better on all counts. :)

Right now we've got the Grammy's on. Something I haven't watched in forever, because, well, music these days isn't anything like it used to be. However, the reason I'm tuned in tonight, is because I am looking forward to seeing The Avett Brothers & Bob Dylan perform. :) Ahhh! Muse just came on to perform! What a great surprise. I LOVE them!

Well, I'm off to start getting ready for work now too. I've been out all week! I have a mud mask on (which feels good... haven't pampered myself in awhile!)... gonna take a shower now. So, not looking forward to going back tomorrow, but... c'est la vie. However, I do have a phone date this evening that I am looking forward to! Hasta maƱana...

1 comment:

  1. I love the Avett Brothers--didn't know you were a fan--I've been listening to them like crazy since I've been in SA.

    ReplyDelete