Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hodge-Podge

Visit w/ the Gramlings was awesome! It was so good to see them and play w/ the twins. Who, by the way, are the sweetest little things ever. Ryan is crawling all over the place and Lucas has 2 teeth! They're such happy babies and you can't help but melt when in their presence. Only bummer was the time flew, and the weekend went by too quickly. I also got to see my Nana, as we stopped there on the way back from Kristen's, so that was nice, and also made her day.

My new adjustment was going well. Unfortunately, I came down w/ some food poisoning yesterday, and they released a 1/2cc of saline from my band since I was dry-heaving. However, I lost another 4lbs since Friday (31lbs lost total!), so that is a good indication that the adjustment was at a good point for me. We'll see how I do w/ the slightly less amount. I have a good feeling though.

While I was home sick yesterday, I got to finish watching season 3 of Ghost Whisperer. Yes, I'm still plugging away at watching the whole series. It's just so damn addicting! I got a preview DVD of Black Swan and am hoping to be able to watch it over the weekend. I've heard such great things about it.

My birthday is in a little less than 2 weeks. Can't believe I'm going to be 31 years old. I still feel like I'm 26! Not sure yet how I'll celebrate, but definitely looking forward to it. I love birthdays!

Tonight I met my friend, Meagan, for dinner to catch up. It was a wonderful evening and so good to see her. :) I also got to catch up on Grey's Anatomy tonight. Well, almost... I now have to watch tonight's episode that aired, since I missed it. But, other than that I'm caught up and it's getting good again. High drama.

I have to say that a lot of great things are happening in my life (I will share full details soon enough), and I am truly very happy. Thank you everyone for your support, encouragement, and love. I wouldn't be here without you all in my corner.

P.S. I promise to post a recent pic soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment