Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sushi Success

My final sushi feast was a complete success this evening! :) I usually order 2 rolls, but tonight I ordered 3... and almost ate them all! I only left behind 2 pieces. So proud! The time catching up w/ Pam was wonderful, as always! Great night overall.

Started the liquid diet today (sushi aside)... drank a travel mug full of black coffee this afternoon, and holy jitteryness! I did not feel well at all. Guess black coffee on an almost empty stomach is not good. Lesson learned.

Also went to the movies today and saw No Strings Attached... I highly recommend it. It was hysterical! Good chemistry between ALL the actors... overall just great. Go see it!

Craving a cigarette badly! :( I'm pretty sure it has something to do w/ the wine I drank tonight, among other things. Can't do it though. Not worth the risk in surgery.

Well, it's late, and I'm full of mixed emotions right now, so I think it best if I just sign-off for now. I will close w/ some random events that took place on January 29th, in history...

1/29/1980 (the year I was born): 6 Iranian held U.S. hostages escape with help of Canadians AND the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Los Angeles Lakers, 154-153 in quadruple OT!
1/29/1959 (the year my mom was born): Walt Disney's "Sleeping Beauty" was released.

A little bright from the flash, but this was my yummy dinner tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment