Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yearly Test Results

As you know, I recently had my year anniversary with the Band. (ha ha Still makes me chuckle whenever I say I'm "with the Band") Standard practice, after a year, and I think yearly after that, is to have an Upper GI exam to make sure the Band is still in place and doing what it's supposed to be doing, as well as have a complete workup on your blood, including vitamin levels.

Now, I know I had some blood-work done back in October for my yearly physical, so I will give you the number updates from then. They're so good too!

Cholesterol (overall): Oct 2011 = 172 / Feb 2012 = 130 (42pt diff) (which means a total difference of 99pts since my highest level end of 2010)
Triglycerides: Oct 2011 = 178/ Feb 2012 = 116 (62pt diff!) (which means a total difference of 153pts since my highest level end of 2010) Phenomenal!

Also, my B12 vitamin level is no longer low like it used to be.

I'm attributing this to my eating as "clean" as possible and taking care of myself.

So, that's my happy news for the day. I'm a very healthy girl, and THAT means more to me than any number on the scale. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment