Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TDL - First Update

Figured I'd give everyone a little update on the progress of my To-Do List (TDL). I'll be doing this periodically throughout the year, as I cross items off, to not only keep you all informed, but to acknowledge and visually see my progress! :)

5. Severely limit processed foods/white sugars.
 Well, granted I have been following the 4HB diet, this is a given. CHECK.

7. Read 4 books that I have never read before.
I started reading The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, so soon I will only have 3 books to read before completing this task.

8. Read 2 non-fiction books.
Finished reading The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss. Only one non-fiction book to go! Any suggestions?

9. Blog weekly!
Even though I haven't been doing this so well, I wanted to acknowledge the fact that I have started up and have blogged for 2 weeks in a row. Planning to continue. :)

13. Learn Twitter.
CHECK. While I'm not a fanatic, and still consider myself a novice in the tweeting world, I have my own account and know how to use it (and do).

16. Run a 5K (that's right, I said RUN).
No, I haven't ran a 5K just yet, but have decided on one and will register within the next week. I also got my siblings to join me on this one. Yay! We will be running in the EIF Revlon Run/Walk for women's cancers.

26. Well "balanced" meals.
1. Protein, Fiber, Dairy, Veggies
Prior to starting the 4HB, I was doing this. A little difficult now that dairy is so limited during the week. 

32. Lose 30lbs.
I've already lost 8lbs since the beginning of the year... 22lbs to go! :)

33. Drink one cup of green tea, daily.
Minus a day here or there, I am doing this! CHECK.

42. Take supplements daily.
CHECK.

Well, that's all the updates for now. I am very close to crossing another one or two off the list completely, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment