Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Time Flies!

Has it really been 17 days since my last post?! Plus, looking back, I realized I haven't updated you on the Band WL progress since back in March. Yikes! My apologies for being such a slacker. I've been so busy lately, looking for a job (will be out of work in about 2 months) and looking for an apartment (need to move out by June 1st), among other things, that one day just blurs into the next and here we are!

Let's talk Band. Last I mentioned, I was sick and had a teeny bit of saline removed, losing 4lbs in those few days since the adjustment. Well, a few days later I went to have that amount of saline put back in and had gained 3lbs. So, basically, I lost 1lb that week. Which is normal at this point in the game. I should be losing no more than 1-2lbs per week. Had my next appointment on April 17th, and lost those 3lbs, bringing my total WL back up to 31lbs! Yippee! Gaspar added another 1cc of saline to help w/ the hunger.

Since then, I've been feeling pretty good. I think I'm feeling the right amount of restriction, and I haven't really had any issues w/ food either. Dry chicken seems to be my biggest nemesis, but as long as I take small bites and chew enough, I'm usually OK.

I've also starting incorporating some Zumba workouts into my schedule. Not everyday, but a few times per week. Would really like to get back into the gym routine! Just need to find that motivation! I know, I know... don't we all?

Threw a surprise 30th birthday party for John, which was a huge success! He had no idea and a good time was had by all.

I spent Easter in PA w/ my family, visiting my Nana, and Palm Sunday w/ my family at my Auntie "I's" house. Overall the holiday was lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed the time w/ my family!

This weekend I'm making another trek out to PA (a little further this time), for the twins' Baptism. Angelae was able to get us a great deal on a hotel, so we're fortunate enough to go the night before. Times are pretty tight financially right now and I thought we were going to have to do the whole drive in one day.

Well, that's about all for now. Will post again shortly w/ some recent photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment