Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Human Experience

Shocker, I know... 2 posts in one day, back-to-back! Ha ha

I just had something else to share w/ you all. At the recommendation of my brother, and then sister, I watched a documentary film entitled, The Human Experience. It is amazing and very touching. It's about 2 brothers who head out in search of, well, "the human experience", stepping in the shoes of those less fortunate than most. From living homeless on the streets of New York City, to helping sick children in Peru, to bonding w/ a leper community in Ghana, they share their experience for all to see.

I highly recommend watching this film, and challenge you to not be effected by it. What purpose do we have here on this earth, and how can we make a difference? Rent it, or stream it on Netflix as soon as you are able to. Just make sure you have some tissues nearby.

Two thumbs, way, way up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment